Jump to navigation Jump to search
Eisimpleir - Example[deasaich]
- Link labels explained:
- "talk" -- User talk page
- "contribs" -- User contributions
- "deleted contribs" -- accessible to admins only
- "what links to user page" -- Wikipedia pages linking to user's userpage
- "count" -- edit count (X!'s tool)
- "COIBot" -- links to the COIBot user-report (if generated)
- "user page logs" -- logs of actions taken on user's account or user page
- "x-wiki" - search contributions on all 700+ Wikimedia Foundation projects
- "status" -- Is the user an admin, bureaucrat, etc.
- "Edit filter search" --
- "Google" -- searches user name
- This version here doesn't properly handle queries with a space in them
- "StopForumSpam" --
Faic cuideachd - Also see
User information templates provide informational links for a user; they are similar to signatures, but often provide additional information, and may be used by other users. List:
- Demo user used is User:Example
|The above documentation is transcluded from Teamplaid:UserSummary/documentation. (edit | history)|
Editors can experiment in this template's sandbox (create | mirror) and testcases (create) pages.
Please add categories to the /documentation subpage. Subpages of this template.